AEE Honors Energy Efficiency Professionals at the 40th WEEC International Awards Banquet
Sign-Up for Free Energy, Facility, Power Newsletter (EFPN) newsletter
Through its International Awards Program, the Association of Energy Engineers® (AEE®) acknowledges the important achievements being made in energy efficiency and energy management by individuals, organizations, agencies, and corporations. The following awards were presented September 27th at the 40th World Energy Engineering Congress in Atlanta, GA.
- Energy Engineer of the Year – Theo Breitenstein, President, Emacx Systems, Inc.
- Corporate Energy Management – Standard Bank of South Africa
- Institutional Energy Management of the Year – City of New York – Department of Citywide Administrative Services – Office of Energy Management
- Energy Professional Development – Dr. Fotouh Abdul Aziz Al-Ragom, Research Institute, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
- Energy Manager of the Year – Alfred Hildreth, Global Energy Manager, General Motors
- Energy Project of the Year: National – 55 Water Street Chiller Plant Modernization with Ice Storage, New York
- Energy Project of the Year: International – Data Analysis Drives Energy & Maintenance Cost Reduction, Amgen Inc., Ireland
- Innovative Energy Project of the Year – Enser – Morris Hybrid PV/T System
- Energy Innovator of the Year – William P. Pannell II, Energy Lab Director, U.S. Army Aviation & Missile & Research Engineering & Development Center
- Young Energy Professional of the Year – Tahseena Kahn, President, Energy Managers, LLC
- Distinguished Service – Asit Patel, President, ANP Energy Consulting Services Corp.
For detailed information on the award winners and their outstanding accomplishments, please visit www.aeecenter.org/2017Awards