Erica Lane Enterprises, Inc.
Resource Efficiency Manager
Date posted: Monday, January 29, 2018
- Provide services to identify opportunities and provide workable solutions to reduce utility costs, consumption, and demand.
- Provide comprehensive demand-side management energy reduction services to support the mission and the ongoing energy program.
- Goal is to reduce the overall utility costs and consumption by reducing energy intensity by at least 3 percent per year and water consumption intensity by at least 2 percent per year.
- Support repair and construction activities including providing design review: project management support: construction coordination and oversight: and other support activities to ensure that energy efficient measures are incorporated into new construction, repair and renovation projects.
- Work closely with the Contracting Officer's Representative installation energy manager.
- Use information management systems, spreadsheets, advanced meter data, utility billing databases, and expertise to identify and help correct anomalies in facility energy and water use.
- Provide an economic analysis, as needed, to help justify funding to address complex problems.
- Use the Energy Management Control System (EMCS) and other information management systems to identify apparent energy anomalies in the installation facilities.
- Work with energy managers and shop personnel to field check and diagnose problems.
- Work with DPW to update supply databases for equipment purchased under the Energy Star label and/or Federal Energy Management Program.
- Provide assistance in energy reporting and planning, to include input to the Army Energy and Water Reporting System, the annual energy Report, the long-range energy plan, and energy security plans.
- Assist in the development of an effective network of facility managers and building energy monitors.
- Provide written recommendations on ways to operate more efficiently.
- Support services shall include design review, commissioning, operations and maintenance, and LEED review.
- Develop re-commissioning/retro-commissioning plans for building heating, ventilation, and cooling systems.
- Develop and sustain an effective energy awareness, incentive, and suggestion program.
- Support utility demand reduction.
- Conduct energy audits.
- Provide renewable energy support.
- Identify, implement, and support energy projects.Candidate shall possess a 4 year degree (preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering) and/or a PE with a minimum of 3 years direct field experience in energy management.
- CEM Certification Required, PE desirable.
- Experience in Project Management, Project Development, and Project Facilitation.
- Knowledge of utility rate/tariff structures to include the ability to evaluate the accuracy of utility billings and to determine if the installation is currently on the most beneficial rate structure/tariff.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance / background check to obtain a CAC.
Erica Lane Enterprises is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identification and sexual orientation) or national origin in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. An Equal Opportunity Employer for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, and armed forces service medal veterans. An Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Interested in the position please click on the hyperlink listed. http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/HFJ
CEM Certified Energy Manager
P.E. Professional Engineer
Marie Bagwill, Human Resources Manager
Erica Lane Enterprises, Inc.
3226 Bob Wallace Avenue SW
Huntsville AL 35805
Phone: 2565367117 ext. 160
Career Center Home | Back to Top