Applied Energy Group (AEG)
Date posted: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Proposal Manager - Applied Energy Group (AEG)
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
Applied Energy Group (AEG), a global business within AMERESCO, is a leading provider of DSM / energy related consulting services, tracking software platform and data analysis solutions for utilities. AEG services cover the life cycle of demand-side management (DSM): planning and program design, implementation, EM&V and regulatory support.
Currently AEG has a need for a Proposal Manager to manage the development, preparation, and production of successful project proposals. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, you will be responsible for supporting development of new business across the entire set of the company's services to help drive our revenue growth, market expansion, and continued industry leadership.
- Understand and apply knowledge of service offerings and industry to identify RFP/RFQ/RFI opportunities that align with AEG business.
- Capture, review, analyze, document and distribute RFP/RFQ details to drive Go/No-Go Process.
Manage and lead proposal development process to include roles, assignments, and schedules while balancing resources and deliverables for multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage capture meetings, proposal kickoffs, team review, and status meetings with business development and technical staff.
- Lead and support internal development, review, edit and coordination activities required to produce and deliver compelling, compliant, consistent and concise proposals.
- Collaborate with functional subject matter experts to identify differentiators and incorporate key messages, win themes and value-added benefits throughout proposal narratives.
- Write proposal content to include executive summaries, resumes, project & personal qualifications, and other narratives as appropriate.
- Support Business Development team with producing marketing and presentation materials for client interviews, customer meetings and conferences.
- Develop and maintain internal electronic database and catalogue of past, current, and future project opportunities and accomplishments to support Marketing, Sales and Business Development activities.
- Identify and implement proposal process improvements to ensure effective use of resources.
Document, review, and share lessons learned to enhance company-wide best practices and contribute to continuous improvement
- Utilize CRM to track, update, and report on proposal schedule and status, as well as assigned resources.
- Drive CRM modifications and configurations to evolve pipeline and business development tracking and KPI reporting.
- Provide pipeline and executive summaries to business leaders
- Prepare dashboards and reports for sales visibility and decision making
- Lead weekly activities to ensure data accuracy and drive to goals
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, Sustainability, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years proposal development and production experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, computer and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Superior organizational, project, time management, and resource planning skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast paced work setting.
- Must be team-oriented, reliable, dependable, flexible and highly responsive to internal clients
- Advanced MS Office and Adobe computer proficiency: Excel, Access, Power Point highly desirable.
- Education BSEE, BSME or BSCE
- PMP designation
- Demonstrated experience with RFP/RFQ process, including utility proposal exposure
- Proficiency with CRM systems - CRM skills, SalesForce.com, Dynamics or Pipedrive
- Financial and business acumen
- Prior experience within energy, engineering, or commercial construction project environment preferred.
Please visit http://careers.ameresco.com to submit your resume, cover letter, sample project history, and salary information for immediate and confidential consideration. DIRECT Applicant Response Preferred.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability
Applied Energy Group (AEG)
Walnut Creek CA 94596
Career Center Home | Back to Top