Project Manager, Green Building Services
Date posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017
Energy & Facilities
Green Building Services
00 - Non Union, Exempt or Temporary
Duties & Responsibilities
The Harvard Green Building Services program provides sustainable building consulting services to the Harvard community, including existing facility owners, capital project teams, and other units. Consulting services encompass a range of offerings to ensure cost effective green buildings that provide improved indoor environments for occupants and reduce harmful effects on the natural environment. These services include owner's sustainability representation, sustainability peer review, project management of the US Green Building Council's (USGBC's) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification process, commissioning, energy auditing, ECM implementation support, green building knowledge management, and green building education and training. This position is responsible for facilitating green building design, construction and operations projects, such as LEED certification administration, building commissioning, energy auditing, energy conservation measure project management, and other general sustainable building consulting services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Associate Director, Green Building Services;
- Lead green building projects, including LEED certification management for capital projects and existing buildings, building commissioning, ASHRAE Level II energy audits, measurement and verification, and other general sustainable building consulting projects;
- Provide high-quality sustainable building consulting deliverables to Harvard schools and units, including life cycle cost calculations, technical review comments, energy conservation measures, energy audit reports, commissioning reports, energy calculations, etc.;
- A related undergraduate and/or graduate degree, such as mechanical or electrical engineering, architecture, and/or construction management or at least 5 years' direct experience in one of the above fields.
- Demonstrated professional experience with building mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems,
- Ability to complete advanced energy savings calculations;
Technology Skills Required: Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Access, and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn software such as Revit, eQUEST, Energy Plus, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Energy, Environment & Plant Engineering
677 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02115
Career Center Home | Back to Top