Facilities Operations and Maintenance Lead
Date posted: Friday, March 10, 2017
Please apply here: http://www.roche.com/careers/jobs/jobsearch/job.htm?id=E-3396861730&locale=en&title=Facilities+Operations+and+Maintenance+Lead
- Working alone and/or with other site personnel along with managing service contractors, you are responsible for a wide range of operations and maintenance activities related to the managing, installation, removal, repair, and alteration of all types of mechanical (HVACR systems and equipment - ammonia chillers, refrigeration equipment, heating, hot water, and steam boilers, plumbing, and temperature control units), compressed air, controls, electrical, and other utility systems and site infrastructure.
- Work with the Siemens (controls) Building Management System to understand and acknowledge alarms, monitor and trend system and equipment, and make minor modifications to programs as needed.
- Documents and maintains records related to projects, maintenance, and repairs. Uses SAP Plant Maintenance for extensive documentation of general equipment information and preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
- Develop, monitor, and control annual budgets for assigned maintenance and repair services. This includes budgets associated with internally performed maintenance and external service providers.
- As needed, manage the execution of small capital and repair projects (typically under $150k). This can possibly include equipment selection through startup and commissioning, and final as-builts. Proactively identify potential projects before they become reactionary.
- Ensures compliance with GMP, GLP, SOPs, and safety standards and practices. Meets and works with other leaders in coordinating associated activities to meet objectives and timelines. Provides technical support on new and existing equipment and projects and may include assistance in design review, construction participation, start-up, and commissioning.
- Must be able to develop great collaborative relationships with customers and also with Facility team members
4300 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton CA 94588
Career Center Home | Back to Top