Industrial Controls Technician
Date posted: Monday, November 28, 2016
AmerisourceBergen is hiring! AmerisourceBergen is one of the largest companies in the U.S. and distributes pharmaceutical products to pharmacies and hospitals. We help patients every day get the medicine they need and you can too!
We are hiring for multiple Industrial Control Technicians to join our Maintenance Team in our Newburgh, NY and Mansfield, MA Distribution Center across all shifts.
- Supports automated equipment within a fully automated PkMS enabled Distribution Center
- Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems.
- Diagnoses Material Handling Equipment (MHE) & Automated Picking Systems (APS) related error and repairs appropriately.
- Oversees any maintenance modifications and/or system upgrades of MHE & APS controls.
- Assesses the efficiency of MHE & APS and defines necessary modifications.
- Manages the inventory of spare parts.
- Requires some technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Facilities/Plant Management preferred
- Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years related and progressively responsible experience; strong electrical background preferred
- Experience in the development of preventive maintenance programs disaster planning and knowledge of diesel powered back-up generators electric and diesel fire pumps air handling units and roof top air conditioning units preferred
- Technical and operational knowledge of Mechanical Electrical and Electronic equipment systems
- Strong knowledge and experience with PLCs (troubleshooting and repair)
- Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
Our Associates enjoy:
- Competitive Pay plus Bonus
- Medical and dental benefits -- first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Paid Time Off -- up to 19 days in the first year!
- Clean and climate-controlled distribution center
- Tuition reimbursement
Logistics, Transportation & Distribution
Amber Hoppel, Manager, Talent Acquisition
Conshohocken PA 19428
Career Center Home | Back to Top